Display
post May 4 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #41

Membru

Group: Members
Member No.: 74
Religia: ne-iubitor de Dumnezeu

Nu stiu cat de mult va place opera, dar imi permit sa fac o recomandare:

duetul dintre Don Pasquale si Malatesta, interpretati magistral de Italo Tajo si Sesto Bruscantini - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaODK2oFbI0

--------------------
"Beauty is truth, truth beauty, that's all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know" - John Keats
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
study_nature
post May 19 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #42

Veteran

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23
Religia: agnostic

Pretty nice

--------------------
"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."

-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to his nephew Peter Carr, from Paris, August 10, 1787; Merrill D. Peterson, ed., Thomas Jefferson: Writings, New York: Library of America, 1994, pp. 900-906.

+Quote Post
study_nature
post May 20 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #43

Veteran

Piesa aceasta e compusa de Wim Mertens, cel a carui muzica a fost folosita pentru clipul educativ "Nature by Numbers" de care v-am zis aici.

--------------------
"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."

-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to his nephew Peter Carr, from Paris, August 10, 1787; Merrill D. Peterson, ed., Thomas Jefferson: Writings, New York: Library of America, 1994, pp. 900-906.

+Quote Post
polihronu
post May 20 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #44

cititor in stele

Member No.: 5
Religia: iudeo-crestin agnostic si, la nevoie, ateu

O trupa romaneasca. Tx, inGod.

--------------------
"Omul care spune adevarul din cinism este un mincinos" - Bonhoeffer
"Onestitatea intelectuala este o conditie necesara a fericirii" - Paine

+Quote Post
study_nature
post May 21 2010, 02:18 PM
Post #45

Veteran

Daca nu v-au placut ultimele doua melodii postate de mine, sper ca macar cu asta sa va castig tongue.gif mai ales ca are un titlu original (nicio urma de insinuare):

Muzica e super, filmarea la inaltime, iar miscarile de scena ale unora dintre muzicanti nu sunt nici ele mai prejos. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

PS: Eu gust in special partea dinamica pe care puteti asculta incepand cam de pe la minutul 3.
Pentru mai multe info despre formatie, aici (vad ca si un violonist de origine romana a facut parte din ea).

--------------------

+Quote Post
kla
post May 24 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #46

Moderator forum "Criza AZS"

Member No.: 29
Religia: non raspuns

Pacat doar ca in cateva luni ramane fara voce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utfkGocmCiE...feature=related

+Quote Post
study_nature
post May 29 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #47

Veteran

O piesa care imi place de pe albumul atipic scos de Sting in 2006, Songs from the Labyrinth.

Muzica este compusa de John Dowland, muzician si compozitor englez care a fost angajat la curtea lui Christian al IV-lea al Danemarcei intre 1598 si 1606, iar apoi, din 1612, la curtea lui James I al Angliei (does it ring a bell?) Alte informatii despre Dowland si despre albumul lui Sting am gasit pe site-ul PBS:

Born in 1563 into an age of religious and political strife, English composer and court musician John Dowland has captivated performers and listeners alike with his serene and introspective music since the late 16th century. Composed primarily for lute but also for small ensembles, Dowland's music remains arresting in its simplicity, spellbinding with melancholy and joy. It is perhaps inevitable that Sting -- one of today's most internationally acclaimed troubadours -- would be drawn to revisit Dowland's work from a contemporary perspective, some 400 years after the composer's death. "The songs of John Dowland have been gently haunting me for over 20 years," says the Grammy Award-winning Sting, who had little knowledge of the composer until the gift of an exquisitely manufactured lute rekindled his interest in the Elizabethan musician. SONGS FROM THE LABYRINTH features Sting's yearning tenor accompanied by acclaimed Bosnian lute player Edin Karamazov to perform Dowland's timeless songs, interspersed with recitations from Dowland's personal correspondence to offer insight into his life and times.

--------------------

+Quote Post
myosotis
post May 29 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #48

floarea cu colti

Member No.: 4
Religia: magenta

Multam, study smile.gif Ciudat sa-l auzi pe Sting cantand asa ceva. Nu stiam de albumul din 2006. Piesa asta ma duce cu gandul la "trio Celest", care ii facuse niste versuri in ro smile.gif

--------------------
"Myosotis... is the most beautiful for being small and unpretending; even flowers must be modest." Henry David Thoreau

+Quote Post
Guest_clovnul junglei_*
post Jun 11 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #49

Guests

+Quote Post
polihronu
post Jun 12 2010, 11:03 AM
Post #50

cititor in stele

Member No.: 5
Religia: iudeo-crestin agnostic si, la nevoie, ateu

Draga clov(is), imi place muzica propusa de tine, inclusiv cea de aici.

Soloul de chitara a dus la citeva (re)descoperiri, interesante mai ales pentru practicantii duo-ului de pian wink.gif

--------------------
"Omul care spune adevarul din cinism este un mincinos" - Bonhoeffer
"Onestitatea intelectuala este o conditie necesara a fericirii" - Paine

+Quote Post
Cineva Altcineva
post Jun 12 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #51

Nou-venit

Member No.: 119
Religia: OPC(open mind christian)

--------------------
Fara muzica, viata ar fi o greseala - Nietsche

+Quote Post
Cineva Altcineva
post Jun 12 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #52

Nou-venit

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cineva Altcineva
post Jun 12 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #53

Nou-venit

QUOTE (Display @ May 4 2010, 08:45 AM) *
Nu stiu cat de mult va place opera, dar imi permit sa fac o recomandare:

duetul dintre Don Pasquale si Malatesta, interpretati magistral de Italo Tajo si Sesto Bruscantini - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaODK2oFbI0

Daca tot ai introdus si opera aici, am si eu o recomandare:

--------------------

+Quote Post
The real deal
post Jun 12 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #54

Membru

Member No.: 79
Religia: 7 d c

+Quote Post
The real deal
post Jun 12 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #55

Membru

+Quote Post
The real deal
post Jun 13 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #56

Membru

On every street there's gotta be a record of you some place you gotta be on somebody's books the lowdown - a picture of your face your injured looks the sacred and profane the pleasure and the pain somewhere your fingerprints remain concrete and it's your face I'm looking for on every street a ladykiller - regulation tattoo silver spurs on his heels says - what can I tell you as I'm standing next to you she threw herself under my wheels oh it's a dangerous road and a hazardous load and the fireworks over liberty expode in the heat and it's your face I'm looking for on every street a three-chord symphony crashes into space the moon is hanging upside down I don't know why it is I'm still on the case it's a ravenous town and you still refuse to be traced seems to me such a waste and every victory has a taste that's bittersweet and it's your face I'm look´ng for on every street

+Quote Post
study_nature
post Jun 13 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #57

Veteran

TRD,
E superba melodia, mai ales finalul ei tonic. Imi placeau si inainte Dire Straits, dar piesa asta n-am prea ascultat-o.
Multzam si pentru ea si pentru cele doua cu Mark Knopfler!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skeptic
post Jun 14 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #58

Autograph giver

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 8

--------------------
"I want the truth!" "You can't handle the truth!"

+Quote Post
Guest_clovnul junglei_*
post Jun 14 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #59

Guests

Hmm... I enjoy the music, Poli! wink.gif Yeap, I know that song, 'cel-ce-studiaza-natura'.
Hey guys, thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________
______

+Quote Post
Guest_clovnul junglei_*
post Jun 17 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #60

Guests

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:34 AM
Web by The Spaghetti Monster :D